For those of you who are stepping into a Minecraft world for the first time, things may seem difficult or overwhelming. For XeneCraft, you can jump straight into playing and do whatever you desire. For those who may need help setting up and getting started, this is the guide for you!
- From the Minecraft start screen, click on the Multiplayer button and then click "Add Server."
- You should see this screen pop up and simply fill out the information in the "Server Address" with play.xenecraft.com the same as in the picture below.
- Now you can join the server and when you first log in, your will be blooped down into the spawn area. Read the rules!
- Once you exit the spawn building, you'll be given a Wooden Pickaxe and a Wooden Sword to help you on your journey.
- Now you can choose to explore the town, settle around, make some friends, or go further and create your own awesome village. The adventurous choice is yours!
We look forward to seeing you on our server! -light